About Tourist & Visitor Visa
Canada is a wonderful and a highly visited destination for tourists, students, businessmen and workers throughout the world.
Every year, millions of visitors and immigrants visit Canada with their different objectives, ambitions and future aspects. The Canada tourist & visitor visa is the entry pass for realising all these goals and aspirations.
Eligibility Criteria to get Canada Tourist Visa
In order to meet the eligibility criteria for a tourist & visitor visa, you will have to prove the following things to the immigration authorities:
- You have a valid passport and other travel related documents
- You are in good health condition
- You have sufficient financial resources to pay for the expenses of you and your family members while in Canada
- You have a residence outside Canada that will ensure that you return home after your visit to Canada
- You plan to remain in Canada for a specific period of time and will leave the country at the end of your visit
- You have no intention to undertake employment while staying in Canada
- You have no criminal record
- You do not pose a security risk
- You may have to undergo a medical examination
How to apply?
If you want to apply for Canada tourist & visitor visa, you have to go through the following procedure:
- Determine your method of application
You can apply either online or offline for a tourist visa. To apply online, you should have a credit card and a scanner or camera to be able to create electronic copies of your supporting documents. To apply offline, download the application form for your visa and the relevant checklist and follow the steps mentioned below.
- Fill up the tourist visa application form
Read the instruction guide carefully before filling up the application form
- Pay the application fee
Pay the fees for your visa application.
- Submit your application form
Submit your completed application and pay your service charges at your nearest CVAC. Carry your passport, photographs, completed forms and all other required documents. They will give you a receipt. This receipt will contain your unique tracking number which will be needed in future to track the progress of your application. You will also have to give your bio-metrics.
Remember, the Canada tourist & visitor visa can be extended. To extend the visa, you should apply for the extension of 30 days before the expiry of the original visa.
What are the steps to apply for Visitor Visa to Canada?
Identify what is the purpose of your Visit? Is it Vacations? Or is it Visiting family for some family function? It must be a compelling reason.
Prepare documents to satisfy officer that you are well established in your home country?
Take professional help and Stepwise team can help you structure your application in order to get best possible results based on your profile.
"This note is to express my appreciation for the assistance provided by Stepwise Immigration assistance for acquiring Visitor Visa for Canada. They were prompt and diligent in follow up of each phase of completion and submission of the required paperwork. Their knowledge and expertise regarding the expectations of the Immigration Services was invaluable in assembling the appropriate information and pre-empting any possible queries from Immigration Services. To anyone seeking Visitor Visa to Canada, I will unhesitatingly recommend Stepwise Immigration. Thank you, Stepwise, for the services rendered to me."
Manju Kumari Pathak
( Temporary Resident Visa)