Self Employed Category Under Business Immigration
The self employed program mainly allows people to immigrate to Canada permanently as self-employed persons. The Canadian immigration Self-Employed Program is principally designed with the motto of attracting those applicants who intend and are able to become self-employed in Canada.
There is no such regulated minimum net worth requirement in case of Self-Employed Persons Program. But it is compulsory for self-employed applicants to demonstrate that they have sufficient funds in order to settle in Canada. And they also have to show their dependents and finance the work on which their selection is based.
There are certain criteria that have to be adhered to in order to get Business Immigration – Self Employed Category
- One must have relevant experiences in cultural activities or athletics
- One should be willing and able to make a significant contribution to the cultural or athletic life of Canada.
- One has to purchase and manage a farm in Canada.
Certain factors cannot be denied in order to get the self employed business immigration
- Relevant experience of the concerned person must have been obtained within the five-year period before an application is signed and ends when a decision is made on an application. Applicants may obtain up to 35 points under the experience factor which is the pass mark.
- Most importantly, applicants will be awarded selection points based on their age at the time of application. Thus, age plays a vital role for Business Immigration – Self Employed Category.
- Self-employed candidates can be awarded maximum up to 25 points for education factor.
- Language ability is yet another factor to be considered. Self-employed persons may be awarded up to 24 points as per their proficiency in English or French.
Like most other Canadian immigration programs, in case of Business Immigration – Self Employed Category also, the applicant and the applicant’s immediate family members must undergo medical exams and security risk assessments. They also have to be able to demonstrate that they will have enough settlement funds that can help support themselves and their family once they arrive in Canada.
Benefits of Business Immigration – Self Employed Category.
- The applicants will be able to get temporary residency if they can show their experience.
- A smart work place is what a businessman wants and Canada would provide that as well which is highly beneficial.
- Canada has always appreciated the importance of its business community and the applicants can also get an environment to foster entrepreneurial success.
How to Apply
One has to cater to all the criteria as designed by the Canadian immigration Self-Employed Program
There must be significant experience, the willingness to be self employed in Canada
One has to undergo medical and security examinations.
"Stepwise Immigration is a team of very dedicated and professional people. After the initial discussion, they started my process under Self- Employed Category Business Immigration. They filled my application and provided valuable guidance for preparing every document needed for completing the application. I observed the process involved a very diligent step by step procedure of preparing my file. Every sentence, each word was corrected and re-corrected till Mr. Navjot was satisfied. In the end, I was astonished by how voluminous the file had become. Thorough planning and time spent upfront covering every angle ensured the application went through and got approved without a hitch. I am very grateful and thankful to Mr. Navjot and the whole team for the integrity and dedication they displayed in their work. The company name reflects their whole approach, taking small steps in an incremental process, taking the client along every step. I would refer them to everyone in my friends circle and family who is interested in making this beautiful country their new home."
( Self Employed)