Welcome to STEPWISE Immigration Services LTD 

Talk to expert

+1 778 887 7305

Apply Now

Business Phone
Contact time

Mon-Fri: 10.00-18.00

Study Programs those insure Permanent Residence!

Studying in Canada is a pathway to Canadian Permanent Residence. There are a number of study programs those insure permanent residence in Canada.

In some cases, this can be done even without obtaining a job offer from a Canadian employer. Given below are some steps that need to be followed in order to get permanent residence in Canada through education:

To get a list of programs click here

Learn the basics and begin your search:

The first step is to understand the type of study program you want to pursue. After having identified a particular study program or a shortlist of potential study programs, you have to search for the various educational institutions that offer those programs.

Gain admission to a Canadian designated institution:

Once you have shortlisted the program of your choice, you will have to gain admission by obtaining what is known as a Letter of Acceptance. The exact admission requirements and procedures may vary between institutions across Canada.

Apply for a Study Permit in Canada:

After getting admitted to a study program at a Canadian designated institution, you may begin to apply for a Canadian Study Permit. This allows a foreign individual to study in Canada for a specific period of time.

Obtain an open work permit after completing your study program:

After completing your study program in Canada, you need to obtain an open Post-Graduation Work Permit. This work permit allows its bearer to work for any employer in Canada.

How to Apply?

In order to obtain a post-graduation work permit, you must currently hold valid temporary status or have left Canada. You should have graduated from an eligible designated learning institution (DLI). You should also submit clear evidence that you meet all of the following criteria:

  • You must have completed an academic, vocational or professional training program at an eligible institution in Canada. The course should be at least 8 months in duration leading to a degree, diploma or certificate.
  • You should have maintained full-time student status in Canada during each academic session of the program of study that you’ve completed.
  • You must have received a transcript and an official letter from the eligible DLI confirming that you have met the requirements to complete your program of study. The transcript and official letter must be included in the post-graduation work permit application.

Apply with StepWise


If you have a Master's Degree from BC, which qualifies for provincial nomination under International post graduate stream bring your degree


We can help you submit application for provincial nomination in flat 48 hours. You can expect the provincial nomination to come in a month’s time.


Once you get the nomination, you can right away apply for permanent residence. You do not need JOB OFFER for this stream

    Free Immigration Assessment

    Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.

    "Before approaching Step wise Immigration, I had gone to several consultants and they had no clue that I can be nominated by province without a job offer, purely on the basis of Masters of Engineering Leadership. Team at Step wise immigration, immediately suggested to apply for provincial nomination under the International post graduate stream. I was nominated in flat 30 days. I would strongly recommend Stepwise if you need honest advice and efficient service."


    ( BC Provincial Nomination )