Every skilled professional’s dream is to obtain a Canadian Permanent Residency to settle in this highly developed country. Foreign workers find it the utmost opportunity to be eligible for Canadian citizenship among all the visa categories. Let’s dive into the article to have the status of Canada pr for working professionals.
Eligibility requirements of applying Canada pr for working professionals
Get acknowledged of the eligibility parameters to ensure permanent immigration to Canada.
In Canada, the official languages are French and English. Therefore, to grab the Canada pr for experienced professionals, it is mandatory to prove your excellence in these languages. You have to give a language proficiency test and score good bands in the approved testing agency. For English proficiency, crack the IELTS exam with minimum points.
Age matters a lot in scoring points to apply for Canada PR. While being in the age group between 18 and 35, your chance of getting the maximum score is quite high. Applicants up to 46 years of age can apply for a permanent presidentship in Canada. With increased age, the possibility of getting points decreases.
Assessment for educational credentials
To apply for PR in Canada, applicants must be graduates. Suppose you are applying for Canada pr for experienced professionals. In that case, you must provide an educational credential assessment from authorized organizations like WES (World Education Services) so that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) office can verify your educational background from the outer side of Canada.
To obtain Canada pr for working professionals, candidates must possess a minimum of 1 year of work experience. If you want to get an invitation from IRCC for applying to Canada PR, try to earn enough points according to the Canadian immigration system. Therefore, work for at least 3 years in Canada to get good points and secure your PR.
Besides the above requirements, look into the following requirements necessary to get immigration in Canada.
- Try to score a minimum of 67 points out of 100 points. If you go along with your spouse, his/her points will also be considered for approving your PR application.
- Represent all the valuable documents related to education, employment, and language proficiency.
- Your occupation must be enlisted in Canada’s demanding list.
- Maintain a good amount of funds in the bank account.
Benefits of obtaining Canada pr for experienced professionals
Here are some of the most prominent benefits of getting a Canadian Permanent Residence card:
- Freedom to live, study, and work anywhere throughout Canada permanently.
- Get access to the USA.
- Opportunity to obtain the “family status” under both applicant and his/her spouse can get a chance to full-time work
- Free public education for the reliant children
- Social security and universal health provisions for the full family
- Visa for 5 years at a stretch for multiple entries
- Get eligibility for applying to Canadian citizenship
- Get sponsorship of your family members
Step-by-step Procedure to apply for Canadian Permanent residency
- Finish off your Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)
- Obtain the requisite IELTS score
- Opt for profile creation in Express Entry and lodge an online application
- Get registered with Job bank, if you want.
- You can also make an application for Provincial Nomination Program
- Get received your Invitation to Apply (ITA)
- The Canada Citizenship and Immigration (CIC) will conduct the mandatory criminal and medical background checkup
- Receive your PR confirmation status
- In the end, do submit your passport for a stamping visa.
So, getting permanent residency in Canada is an easy task?
Once you follow the appropriate procedure to obtain the Canada pr for experienced professionals, it is damn easy. The whole procedure is quite time-consuming and involves lots of paperwork. Therefore, it is recommended to get a consultation with an immigration expert to make your PR process easier to some extent.