Criteria to be catered for Finding Employees for immigration purposes
Hiring employees can be different categories in case it is of immigration purposes. For Canadian immigration purpose, permanent employees, temporary employees or even students are hired for internship.
Finding employees is definitely a tough process. Many criteria need to be provided in order to get the right employee. For offering a full-time job to support a skilled worker’s immigration to Canada, they hire a foreign worker or even offer a paid internship to a permanent resident or new citizen of Canada.
Finding employees for permanent job
- If an individual has gaps in his workforce and can’t find qualified candidates, he can surely consider hiring a foreign skilled worker on a permanent basis. This has been in practice for a long time.
- If the person is a Canadian employer running a business outside Quebec, he also can hire Express Entry candidates in order to meet his needs when he fails to find Canadians to fill up vacancies.
- Well in some cases, one can also have access to candidates through private sector job boards or Provincial Nominee Programs.
Hiring temporary workers
- For finding employees for temporary job, one should focus on the situation. You should firstly find out, if you need a LMIA for hiring a temporary worker, how to get help and which hiring program fits your needs. You must go through all the nitty gritty that you are looking for
- The TFWP also allows employers hire foreign workers to fill temporary labour and skill shortages. Hence, that can also be taken into consideration.
Hiring newcomer as intern
- The Federal Internship for Newcomers Program allows or rather helps the public service managers to hire eligible newcomers to fill temporary job opportunities.
- You can hire candidates in fields such as administration, project management, policy and research or computer science.
- Once interns begin their placement, the official authorities set their mentors and offer training sessions to help them adapt to working in Canada.
How to Apply
Employers should check the resumes available on job bank using the job match process. Employers can advertise on target-based portals
We can help employers find local Canadians and permanent residents as we have access to specialized portals that target newcomers
In case the employer is still facing difficulty, we can assist the employer to apply for LMIA approval from ESDC to hire the foreign workers
"I would just like to convey my heartfelt gratitude towards Mr. Navjot (MD Stepwise Immigration). He has been thorough from the very beginning, guiding me through each step towards gaining a suitable job by finding an employer for me. I opted for the full service and he was in touch through emails and phone calls both with me and my employer to get everything set up for the initial application process. Although there was a mass of paperwork, he made it very clear as to what was needed, making the whole application much less stressful! I would happily recommend his services to anybody else who is looking to immigrate to Canada."
( Permanent Job )