Welcome to STEPWISE Immigration Services LTD 

Talk to expert

+1 778 887 7305

Apply Now

Business Phone
Contact time

Mon-Fri: 10.00-18.00

Family Class

Family Class immigrants are people sponsored to come to, or remain in Canada by a relative who is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.

Family Class

Family reunification is one of the three pillars of CIC's immigration program. Canadian immigration policy supports family reunification, which permits both PR’s and Canadian Citizen’s to be reunited with members of their family. Under (IRPR), family living abroad can be sponsored as well as spouses or common-law partners

Know More

Spousal in Canada Class

Any PR or Canadian citizen, if he marries a spouse inside canada and if the spouse is on temporary study or work permit of on temporary resident Visa (Visitor). We can help in applying for Permanent residence for his or her spouse and apply for open work permit simultaneously.

Know More

Spousal Outside Canada Class

If you (PR or Canadian Citizen) are getting married, we can help you to apply for your spouse to become permanent resident and apply for him to come on open work permit while the application is being examined. One does not have to wait for finalization of application to come and unite.

Contact us to know more

Sponsor your spouse’s dependent children from previous marriage

You can sponsor children of your spouse as well when you are sponsoring your spouse. There are certain norms for that.

Contact us to know more

Sponsor your Parents/Grand Parents

If you wish to sponsor your parents/Grand parents, IRPR gives you an excellent opportunity to do so every year. This year there was intake of 10000 plus applications. We can help you apply for Parent/Grand Parent permanent residence. Ideally this happens in January, but it is always good to get in touch and retain us in advance by very low retainer-ship advance so that we take care of your application well on time.

Know more

Sponsorship requirements

You can sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent child if:

  • You’re at least 18 years old
  • You’re a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada, or a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act
  • You’re able to prove that you’re not receiving social assistance for reasons other than a disability
  • you can provide for the basic needs of any persons you want to sponsor. No low income cut off
  • To sponsor Parents/Grandparents you must meet the Low income Cut off.

    Free Immigration Assessment

    Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.