Entrepreneur Immigration -Regional Pilot
Canada is popularly known as the Land of Immigration. It is because of the very large numbers of immigrants who come to the country every year. It’s a true fact that Canadians and the Canadian government are very supportive of the influx of foreign residents.
Migration is considered beneficial to the economic and cultural health of the country. BC PNP Regional Immigration Pilot is basically holding a post where he would attract entrepreneurs from all over the world.
Basic features of the BC PNP Regional Immigration Pilot
- Participating communities will have active role to play in attracting foreign entrepreneurs to their community. This will also involve working with local partners and existing networks in order to provide support for entrepreneurs settling into their communities.
- The participating communities will refer foreign entrepreneurs to the BC PNP whose business concept aligns with the community’s economic priorities.
- As far as the regional communities are concerned, they can contact the BC PNP in order to access a dedicated concierge service. This is to support communities with their immigration needs.
- The foreign entrepreneurs referred by a participating community are placed in a separate registration pool who is dedicated to the BC PNP Regional Immigration pilot.
Benefits of BC PNP Regional Immigration pilot
- The referee will benefit from a new immigration pathway that will help enhancing the economic growth in small centres throughout the province.
- The pilot will have assurance of two years of work permit. As for the pilot, he will be delivered work permit for an initial period of two years.
- It will provide a permanent immigration pathway for people who choose to live and work in B.C.
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program also known as BC PNP says that the two year pilot is mainly intended to help distribute the economic benefits of immigration to B.C. But that has to be distributed more evenly across the province.
There are certain eligibility tests that the applicants have to cater to! In order to be eligible for the concerned post, the B.C. community should mandatory have a population under 75,000. And they must be located 30 kilometers away from a city with more than 75,000 inhabitants. Most importantly, the eligible B.C. communities who are enrolled with the EI Regional Pilot are listed on the BC PNP Community Profiles page.
How to Apply
You will have to choose the region and business idea.
Do an exploratory visit and prepare a business plan.
Submit this to regional communities and obtain a referral and then apply for BC PNP.
"Fusce non mi at nisl laoreet pretiumulla ut elementum sapien, a pulvinar augueed semper sed tellus in ultrices am simply dummy content hendrerit elit vel urna fermentum congue."
DUSTIN A. MORGAN
( Canada Students Visa )