On October 1, 2019, the immigration authorities of British Columbia held a new draw under Skills Immigration and Express Entry British Columbia categories of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP). 402 candidates received invitations to apply for the provincial nomination in this round. The scores of this round did not change except for the Entry Level and Semi-Skilled workers:
- Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker 92
- Skills Immigration – International Graduate 97
- Skills Immigration – Entry Level and Semi-Skilled 78 (+1 point)
- Express Entry British Columbia – Skilled Worker 97
- Express Entry British Columbia – International Graduate 101
In total, British Columbia invited 6,869 registrants under all streams of BCPNP in 2019. BC was granted a quota of 6,500 spots under the Provincial Nominee Program in 2019.