Canada holds the primary place as a nation with one of the highest levels of worth in the world. There are multiple causes behind its fame due to its fastest growth, and it is filled with natural beauty. Every year about one million people visit Canada. Canada is one land that offers the finest breaks and many jobs and business choices. Want to apply for Canada visitor visa. Then reach Stepwise Immigrations. We are the best Canada tourist visa from India providers. Let’s read more in this blog.
What is a Canada Visitor Visa?
It is an official pass that enables global nationals to enter or stay in Canada for a specific time. It is a rule that guests are allowed to take entry if they are coming to spend breaks, meet relatives or for business plans.
Foreign transit passengers must apply for Canada visitor visa if travelling through Canada takes more than 48 hours. Moreover, people who like to travel to Canada via bus, train or boat must get a Visitor visa for Canada.
Eligibility to apply for Canada visitor visa
Want to meet your families in Canada? Then contact Stepwise Immigrations. We are the best providers of visitor visa Canada for parents. It is vital to take a valid passport to arrive the nation. Also, it has your photo and personal data allowing you to travel between nations. In order to travel lawfully and be abode by IMRCC, you must produce your passport. Additionally, a valid passport must be at least six months old.
- Your health must be in a good state.
- You don’t have a criminal history or immigration-related trusts.
- Arrival officers need you to show that you have bonds to your home nation, such as a work, fiscal buys, or families.
- You must sway an arrival officer that you want to leave Canada after your visit is over.
- To stay in Canada, you must have plenty of cash to cover your costs. Depending on your stay length and accommodation type, you will have to pay depending on how long you stay.
- To apply for Canadian immigration, a medical test is required. There is no need to take any medical tests if you plan to stay in Canada for more than 6 months.
- Canadian invitation letter (if applicable).
It is tough to find Canada visitor visa requirements. But do not worry. Stepwise Immigrations is here to aid you. During the entire procedure, we will be there to aid you. Using our smart skills, we will make the Canadian visa application form online process easier for you.
Documents for Canada Tourist Visa
The documents are important in determining how long the procedure will take. It is necessary to ensure that the below documents are produced promptly to avoid delays in the application process. Following are the Canada visitor visa requirements.
- Validity of the permit after travel must be not less than 6 months.
- To get a visa for Canada, you must submit three photos
- Application forms signed and completed
- A letter of consent from the employer or a leave sanction from the school or college
- A travel path – a proof of air tickets and proof of lodging
- Providing evidence of financial power
- Once your Canadian visa passes, you must show that you will arrive back home country.
- Identifying papers and proof of civil status
- A police clearance showing no criminal history (if requested)
- You will need a medical certificate that verifies you do not suffer from common illnesses (if asked).
- Your reason for travelling, your motive, and the time of your trip in a covering letter
- Support/invitation letter from Canada
Visit Stepwise Immigrations to apply for Canada visitor visa. We are the best visa experts in Canada. Getting a visitor visa Canada for parents is very easy. This is because we have a team of experts who work hard to offer you the best services.
Canada visitor visa application process
After gathering all the necessary documentation and visa application forms, you’re ready to apply. Now it’s time to apply for the Canadian visa application form online.
- Make an account
On the official government website, you create an account. In this step, you will provide some information about your trip to Canada, such as your reason for coming. These facts will help Canada’s government determine how to proceed with your application.
- Get Your Papers Uploaded
Your next step is to upload all the papers listed above in order to prove the info you provided when you created your account.
- Fees for application processing
How to check status of visitor visa?
In general, the process of getting a visa takes 12 days after applying. In the meantime, the applicant can track the visa status closely. But it is easy to track your visa status with Stepwise Immigrations.
- You can find Immigration and Citizenship by opening the menu
- The ‘My applications’ menu will allow you to access it.
- See your application’s status by visiting ‘Check your application status’.
- Select ‘Visitor Visa’ from the drop-down menu.
- Create an account or sign in on the website.
- In the case of paper applications, you should link them to your online accounts Get a status update on your visa application.
The bottom line,
Have any issues while getting a Canada tourist visa from India. Stepwise Immigrations experts are here to help you. We are the best providers of visitor visa Canada for parents. Get more info by reaching out or contacting us. Applying Canadian visa application form online is very easy with us. Rest our experts will handle it on your behalf. Contact the experts at Stepwise Immigrations now.
How can I apply visit visa for Canada?
You can simply reach Stepwise Immigrations to apply for a visitor visa for Canada.
How long Canada tourist visa takes?
It takes about 12 days to process your application. But sometimes, it is more than that. Thus, it is vital to submit all vital papers with it.
How much bank balance is required for Canada visitor visa?
A person travelling to Canada on a visitor visa must have $1230 per month in their account.
Is invitation letter mandatory for visitor visa to Canada?
A visitor’s visa does not require an Invitation Letter. It is possible, however, that the government of Canada will request that you submit a letter of invitation as part of your application. You will not need an invitation letter if the government does not ask for one.